What’s in an Athlete’s Gym Bag?
Ever wondered what an athlete keeps in their gym bag? We did too! Julia Hamer, former volleyball player for Team Canada, shares some of her gym bag essentials.
What’s In Her Gym Bag?
For much needed fuel…
- Genuine Health Fermented Vegan Proteins+ Bar in Strawberry Pistachio and Peanut Butter Chocolate (Cases of 12)
- Vega Maca Chocolate Bars (Box of 24)
For gentle but effective skin care…
- Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Natural Facial Cloths To Go (20 individually wrapped wipes)
- ANDALOU naturals Brightening Vitamin C BB Beauty Balm Sheer Tint (SPF 30)
- John Masters Organics Green Tea & Rose Hydrating Face Serum
For all-over recovery…
- NOW Essential Oils Peppermint Oil
- Genuine Health Fast Joint Care + (with Fermented Turmeric)
- The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane
- Jason Hand & Body Lotion in Rosewater
Julia Hamer is neuroscientist at St. Michael’s Hospital, a lecturer at the University of Toronto, a keynote speaker and a leader in the fitness, health & wellness community. As a former professional athlete for Team Canada beach volleyball, Julia brings a wealth of knowledge in high performance living and uses brain science to help educate, inspire and motivate others into living an optimal and fulfilling life.