UPPAbaby and You: The Right System + Tips for Caring for Your UPPAbaby VISTA
No matter what shape or size your family may be, with little ones, you need the right transportation system to get from here to there (and everywhere!) in comfort and style – the UPPAbaby VISTA collection.
Having just one little babe was difficult at first. But by the end of the first year, it was a breeze — especially when it came to going anywhere. Hence, adding another (and possibly another) to the mix doesn’t have to turn life upside down.
Infant + Toddler:
You made it: you’re in the two-child-home zone. Your first is no longer a baby. Although you may miss that tiny warm body, you are loving the new kid they’ve become. They are constantly climbing, running, and asserting themselves (how many times did you hear the word “no” today?). And all of a sudden, they are taking on the new role of big brother or sister to a new tiny warm body. While some adjustments can be difficult, transport doesn’t have to be one of them. You just need a stroller system that expands to accommodate your new addition right from birth — with their older sibling in tow (in their own special spot).
What You’ll Need:
- UPPAbaby VISTA + UPPAbaby VISTA RumbleSeat + UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat + UPPAbaby VISTA Upper Adapters
Don’t own a MESA Infant Car Seat? This configuration will still work with other car seat brands. Just be sure to purchase the right infant car seat adapter, and that will click right onto the VISTA Upper Adapters to create the desired configuration.
It happened, you awesome overachiever, you. Your family is blessed with not one wee bundle of joy, but two wee bundles—at the same time! While you are going to have to accept the fact that life will be busy (and likely very loud) for the foreseeable future, at least you don’t have to stress out about transportation! Therefore, having a system that allows for 2 infant car seats, 2 bassinets or 2 seats will totally revolutionize getting out and about with twins. (If only there was a way to get help with all the diaper changes and feedings as well!)
What You’ll Need:
- Newborn Stage:
- UPPAbaby VISTA + UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat + UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat + UPPAbaby VISTA Upper Adapters + UPPAbaby VISTA Lower Adapters, OR
- UPPAbaby VISTA + UPPAbaby Bassinet + UPPAbaby Bassinet + UPPAbaby VISTA Upper Adapters + UPPAbaby VISTA Lower Adapters
- Toddler Stage (6 months +): UPPAbaby VISTA with Toddler Seat + UPPAbaby Vista RumbleSeat + UPPAbaby VISTA Upper Adapters
Toddler + Toddler:
You’re amazing: running around all the time with two little ones under three that are a year or more apart. They’re both discovering different things (and different ways of testing your patience) at every turn. And of course you’re all going places — whether it’s the park or the daycare — and the littles both need a seat all their own. Sometimes, one wants to walk alongside and assert their independence, and pick up Every. Single. Stone. Or leaf. Or twig. Along the way. And there will be times when neither is quite ready to abandon their stroller sanctuary. Therefore, an extra seat will allow one to nap — or just relax — while the other takes in the surroundings.
What You’ll Need:
- UPPAbaby VISTA with Toddler Seat + UPPAbaby VISTA RumbleSeat + UPPAbaby VISTA Upper Adapters
Three in Tow:
Look at you: three gorgeous kids and you are taking each day in stride. They keep you on your toes for sure, and you wouldn’t have it any other way. But, what was once a quick trip to the store or the library has lately become a more challenging adventure—one you’re up for, with a little help. Therefore, what you need is a little fun-infused help, like a PiggyBack Ride-Along Board. Absolutely perfect for young walkers who may need to hitch a ride every once in a while, accommodate a third child seamlessly with this addition (and look great doing it!).
What You’ll Need:
- UPPAbaby VISTA with Toddler Seat + UPPAbaby VISTA RumbleSeat + UPPAbaby VISTA Upper Adapters + UPPAbaby VISTA PiggyBack Ride-Along Board, OR
- (Newborn on Board!): UPPAbaby VISTA + UPPAbaby VISTA RumbleSeat + UPPAbaby VISTA Upper Adapters + UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat + UPPAbaby VISTA PiggyBack Ride-Along Board
The VISTA—with its intuitive design—allows for multiple configurations, making transporting a second and third child a breeze, all while strolling like a single.
Tips on Caring for your UPPAbaby Stroller:
Now that you’ve got your travel plans down, you’ll want to keep your unique family system well cared for. Which is why UPPAbaby believes that holding up to daily use (and messes) is always in style — their fabrics and parts are easy to care for and clean.
- Fabric Care: One of the great things about UPPAbaby products is that all their fabrics are wipe-able and washable. Most surface dirt can be removed by gently wiping with a clean, damp cloth. Fabrics may be machine washed in a front loading washer only – gentle cycle, with cold water and a mild detergent. Otherwise, hand wash in cold water, and always lay flat to dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Leather Care: Leather is a natural product that develops a unique appearance through use and exposure to elements, adding to its appeal. All you need to do is spot clean with a damp cloth. Clean only when needed and always while on the stroller to prevent stretching the shape. Do not dry in the sun. If scuffed, lightly rub the marks with your fingers; often the natural oils in the leather will help buff out small scuffs.
- Sand & Dirt: UPPAbaby recommends removing the wheels to wipe off any dirt or sand. But you may also want to make sure the wheelhouse is free from debris by using canned air to spray it out, or clear it out with soap and water. Keeping both cleaned will allow for the smoothest ride possible.
Just like you wouldn’t leave home without your shoes or a bag, UPPAbaby strollers & car seats have accessories that contribute to, and complement their use. To name a few:
- UPPAbaby VISTA/CRUZ Snack Tray: Keep your little satisfied while strolling with the perfect snacking surface and drink holder
- UPPAbaby Carry-All Parent Organizer: Easily store all your essentials in the pockets and a beverage in the cup holder while keeping up with your daily routine.
- UPPAbaby VISTA PiggyBack Ride-Along Board
- UPPAbaby VISTA/CRUZ Cup Holder
The UPPAbaby mission is to make the smartest strollers, car seats and juvenile gear available: intuitively designed, stylish and sleek, with the features and functions new parents want—plus innovations they never knew were possible. For more information please visit www.UPPAbaby.com.