Stay Put DIY Eyeliner
Here’s a quick and easy way to get a customize eye liner colour that won’t budge and is earth friendly! Try Pure Anada’s Pressed Mineral Shadow in Breeze or the colour Neptune from the Pacifica Solar Complete Color Mineral Palette for a fresh and on-trend colour for spring.
- Mill Creek Botancials 99% Aloe Vera gel
- Pressed Eye Shadow such as colours from the Sante Eyeshadow Trios, or any other loose or pressed natural eye shadow.
- Angled brush from EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Set
- Loosen eyeshadow so that it becomes a powder and place powder in a bowl.
- Add a small amount of aloe vera gel and mix the two together until it has a smooth consistency.
- Adjust the amount of gel and shadow to achieve your preferred level of color intensity.
- Use your angled brush to line your eyes.
- Allow the liner to dry, and it won’t smudge all day!