30 Sep Staff Cozy Fall Picks
‘Tis the season of pumpkin spice, sweaters and getting cozy. Indulge your own love of fall with these staff picks while you watch the leaves and the weather turn. These cozy fall picks will help you enjoy all your time spent indoors.
- Pudus Slipper Socks: We adore these adjustable, super soft slipper socks. With a faux sherpa lining and slip-free rubber grips, they’re perfect for chilly days and lounging around the house.
- Happy Wax: Use this flame-free wax warmer to release delicious fragrances (think pumpkin soufflé or espresso) from 100% soy wax melts infused with essential oils. We love how cute the little wax bears are!
- Botanica Reishi Hot Chocolate: Another way to get cozy this fall is with hot drinks. Upgrade your sip with reishi vegan hot chocolate! A nourishing, sugar-free, all natural tonic that helps reduce stress.
- Kismet Soothe Himalayan Salt Soak: Warm up and relax with an all natural Himalayan Salt Soak. It smells divine with Ylang Ylang and rose petals—and you only need to add a small handful to the water to get a great bath!
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Matcha Drink Mix: Mushrooms are having a moment! This mix is great for a simple matcha latte that’s an excellent pick-me-up. Just add hot water (plus optional choice of milk) and mix. We love it for a 3pm boost at the office!
- Marvis Mint Cinnamon Toothpaste: Another fall spice-flavoured product is this Italian toothpaste. It leaves an unmistakably fresh sensation in your mouth, and comes in fun flavours like ginger mint, cinnamon & liquorice!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Limited Edition Scents: You can even make your cleaning game smell more fall-like with this line of limited edition, autumn-inspired, Apple Cider and Mum scented natural soaps and cleaners.
- Abokichi OKAZU Miso: We’re loving these Toronto-made, all natural, vegan, gluten and dairy free Misos! They can be used as a marinade, a condiment (delish on eggs or potatoes) or as a base for soups and sauces. They’re available in Spicy Chili, Chili, and Curry flavours – we love them all!
For even more products to get you through the cooler fall season, check out our Fall Wellness list.