Rebecca & Erin’s Winter Survival Picks
We adore Canada as much as anyone, but our winters can be long and harsh. Luckily, there are products that can save our skin—and our mood. Here are our top Winter Survival Kit picks to keep you happy & healthy while the weather does its thing.
- Weleda Skin Food Body Butter: We’re excited that this long-time favourite green brand now has a body butter. It’s made with high-performing, all-natural ingredients and, it’s ultra-moisturizing. Finally if that wasn’t enough to convince you – it smells of lavender, rosemary & orange.
- 8 Faces Boundless Solid Oil: Skin needs extra TLC in the winter and this concentrated oil that melts upon touch but absorbs instantly is absolutely magical. Use it on your face, hands or anywhere that needs love.
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum: Mad Hippie is another great new natural brand to Well.ca. And this award-winning Vitamin C serum uses genuine flower power, natural antioxidants and active essentials to brighten your winter-ravaged skin.
- Odacite Watermelon + Hibiscus Crystal Infused All-Embracing Serum: Fight signs of aging as well with this amethyst-infused serum from the luxe clean beauty skin care brand Odacite. It also fights redness and excessive oil, while providing long-lasting hydration.
- Blume Latte Mixes: These all-natural, vegan, and caffeine- & sugar-free latte mixes are loaded with antioxidants. The Beetroot Latte from this Vancouver-based brand is an Insta-worthy (and totally tasty) sip.
- Soup Girl Soup Mixes: These healthy, delicious soup mixes come from a great new Ontario-based brand. They are all you need to warm up on a cold Canadian day. We’re absolutely loving the Curried Cashew Soup!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.