Rebecca & Erin’s Top 10 Gifts for Everyone
As you start your holiday shopping, let us help with a curated list of our favourite gifts!
- Smash + Tess Romper – The Weekend Romper: This flattering romper is the ultimate in loungewear, perfect for the ultimate lounger on your list!
- Seedlip: These unique and complex blends can be served on their own or mixed to create sophisticated non-alcoholic sips.
- YETI – Rambler Lowball/ Wine Tumbler: Perfect for the adventurer, hot or cold, this double insulated drinking buddy even goes in the dishwasher.
- Owleez: To the littles, gift the first interactive toy pet that can actually fly. This sweet baby owl will learn to fly with practice and loves to be pet, fed, and cared for.
- Buck Naked – Vanilla Chai Holiday Gift Set: With notes of vanilla, clove, cinnamon, and black tea, gift this aromatic set to yourself or someone who loves a good bath.
- Kristin Ess – 3 in One 1″ flat Iron: This 3-in-1 flat iron allows the stylist on your list to create four of their favourite looks: sleek straight, s-waves, flat iron waves, and polished curls.
- Pudus Slippers: These slippers are the ideal gift for everyone! With their unbelievably soft faux-fur Sherpa interior, they’ll keep feet cozy and warm.
- Copper Pear Swaddle + Top Knot Hat: Got a new parent giftee? These lightweight, breathable swaddles keep littles comfy and cozy without overheating. Plus! The size means they’ll last.
- Buck Naked – Beard Things: Help the bearded man you’re shopping for maintain that mane with this set of moisturizing balm, nourishing beard growth oil, and hydrating beard oil.
- Dillons Bitters: These small-batch bitters created from natural botanicals and local fruit is a perfect gift for the beverage connoisseur.
Shop the Holiday Gift Shop here
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.