Rebecca & Erin’s Stocking Stuffer Picks
Since we both absolutely love filling stockings we thought we’d do a little shopping (and carolling!) at the office. Here are our favourite stocking stuffers and small gift ideas. We’ve covered everyone on our lists—from kids and friends to our husbands and co-workers.
- LEGO Classic Red Creativity Box: Everyone loves LEGO! With more than 50 pieces of LEGO in each box, the possibilities are endless. Kids build and learn while fuelling their imaginations.
- PiperWai Activated Charcoal Natural Deodorant Stick: Our favourite natural deodorant – now in convenient stick form! This natural, fresh-smelling, aluminum-free deodorant is perfect for anyone on your list.
- Nuts n More Toffee Crunch Peanut Butter High Protein Spread: The athlete in your life will love this natural, gluten free, high protein and low sugar spread. Let them satisfy their cravings without compromise!
- papabubble Handcrafted Candies Winter Jar: Delight their taste buds and excite their imagination while adding a bit of sweetness to the holidays with these beautiful, handcrafted candies from papabubble.
- Restore Ultimate Foot Massager: Not just for feet, this massager also relieves tightness in hands, arms and legs. And, they’ll use it all the time—it’s small enough to take and use anywhere.
- BootRescue Wipes: Perfect for Canadian winters, these wipes keep boots and shoes beautiful. The all-natural wipes whisk away salt stains and dirt, keeping footwear in top shape.
- beautyblender Midas Touch Kit: The gift with the midas touch—perfect for the beauty lover on your list—includes a beautyblender and a mini Blendercleanser Solid in a limited-edition ornament.
- COOLA Liplux Tinted Lip Balm SPF 30 Nude Beach: Keep lips protected and moisturized all winter with a nourishing, conditioning, lightly tinted balm with SPF 30. They won’t stop smiling once they try it!
- Razbaby Raz-Buddy JollyPop Penguin: Raz-Buddies are ready for snuggles! This pacifier holder is BPA-free and machine washable and the soother can be removed, making it easy to clean and replace.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.