Rebecca & Erin’s Spring 2017 Picks
We’re constantly trying new and exciting products! Here are a few we fell in love with for spring – we think you’ll love them too!
- 100% Pure Maracuja Oil Mascara Black Tea: This all-natural mascara gets its rich colour from black tea leaves and is infused with lash conditioning nutrients. 100% free of harmful toxins and chemicals and best of all it smells amazing.
- Enerjive Quinoa Crackers Garlic Cayenne: Eat healthy without compromising flavour! Just a hint of rock salt on this crunchy, all natural, Cayenne-spiced cracker heats up snack time. We can’t stop snacking on these!
- thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen: Our customers give this sunscreen 4.5 stars, and we love it too! It goes on smoothly, relatively clear, is gentle enough for babies and smells amazing. See what makes this our top sun care brand.
- 100% Pure BB Cream SPF 15: This vegan cream offers medium coverage and blends well, giving you a natural looking glow. We love that it has SPF 15 for added sun protection.
- bkr Glass Water Bottles: In need of a Spring pick me up? bkr offers a range of beautiful water bottles inspired from fashion and fine art. These leak-proof glass bottles feature a silicone sleeve that can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Abeego Flats Variety Pack Natural Food Wraps: An appearance on Dragon’s Den got the word out about this brand – and know we know why! This natural beeswax food wrap keeps food fresh longer, by allowing it to breathe – preserving their natural flavours. These reusable wraps are affordable and earth-friendly.
- 100% Pure Ginseng Collagen Boost Mask 5 Pack: 100% Pure is super popular in the US so we’re excited to try their beauty & skincare products. This mask contains Ginseng which boosts collagen resulting in firmer, more elastic skin. And the longer you leave it on, the more it moisturizes!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.