Rebecca & Erin’s September Refresh Picks
As sad as we are to say farewell to summer, September is a fantastic time to refresh our routines. Here are a few of our faves to help you take on the “new” year.
- S’ip by S’well Travel Mug: Toss this bottle in your bag without worrying about spills or drips ever again. Keep warm bevvies warm and cold ones cold with these gorgeous leak-proof S’ip bottles by S’well.
- bkr Little Max Opaque Schiaparelli Bright Pink: Stay hydrated inside and out with a new Well.ca fave: a lid for your bkr bottle that holds a bkr Paris water balm lip treatment, keeping both water and balm easily accessible.
- Mepal Bento Lunchbox: Although around since the ’50s, this company is new to Well.ca. Their containers are simple with a timeless beauty—perfect for leftovers and lunches for people who like variety!
- ECOlunchbox Splashbox Blue Water Bento: Stainless steel and leak-free…what more could we want? Easy-opening, dishwasher safe, light, and unbreakable. They’ve checked off our wish list for lunch containers.
- Minimal Natural Fiber Containers: The most eco-friendly natural fiber food containers. Made from durable, renewable and sustainable resources, we love that they’ll last years and safely biodegrade in soil in 120 days.
- Pixie Mood: Beautiful vegan leather tote bags and backpacks that are big enough to hold a laptop, your lunch, and an extra pair of shoes…plus this one even comes with it’s own bonus mini bag!
- Fjallraven Backpacks: A new style of built-to-last packs, the Raven is a sleek, durable and practical bag with comfy, padded straps, a laptop compartment, and fleece-lined pocket for our sunnies or phone.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.