Rebecca & Erin’s Resolution Round-Up (feat. Nicole!)
Everyone we know (including us!) is resolving to get healthier this year. We’re taking a more holistic approach to make our resolutions last – find out what you need to get started!
- Kombucha Wonder Drink: Need a treat? Sip on kombucha, a carbonated tea often sweetened with fruit. It aids in digestion and gut health, boosts the immune system and provides energy.
- Chickapea Pasta Spirals: Want to ditch flour but can’t cut out pasta? This delicious legume-filled, guilt- and gluten-free version is an excellent source of fibre and protein.
- SPROOS: These easy-to-drink, conveniently packaged crystals have powerhouse ingredients like collagen, glutamine, and ginger to help defend, soothe and heal your body.
- Genestra HMF Child Probiotic Formula Black Current Flavour: Worried your littles don’t get enough probiotics? These chewables taste great and are a customer fave, and are extremely popular with Erin’s three kids.
- Yoga B MAT Strong Ocean Green: These Toronto-made, 100% rubber yoga mats are amazingly sticky, keeping you from slipping and sliding while indulging in sun salutations and downward dogs.
- BeLive Bone Broth Protein Next Generation Indian Turmeric: This powder is for those who want the benefits but not the taste of bone broth—and the added benefits of turmeric. Unflavoured, it can be added to any beverage.
- Blends With Benefits Rejuvenate Roll-On Collection: Made in British Columbia, these unique blends of essential oils harness the power of aromatherapy for benefits like wakefulness, performance, and relaxation.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.