Rebecca & Erin’s Plastic-Free Picks
We are constantly thinking of ways to support a better environment, and even more so during Earth Month! And we want to help you do the same. Here are our top picks for going plastic-free everyday.
Plastic-Free Products Featured:
- Unwrapped Life The Stimulator Travel Set: Unwrapped Life is a great Canadian brand of salon-quality shampoo and conditioner bars that foam and lather without all the plastic waste! We love the Stimulator set made with French green clay.
- ChicoBag Reusable Produce Bags Complete Starter Kit: This Complete Starter Kit is an excellent way to completely eliminate single-use plastic bag. And the apple case makes it easy to bring your reusable produce bags every time you shop!
- The Unscented Company Refill Boxes: The Unscented Company is a fave brand at Well.ca! These are made without fragrance and dye—for washing clothes and dishes for the most sensitive members of your family.
- Avanchy Plates and Bowls: Adorably unique feeding plates and bowls for babes! They’re made from naturally antibacterial bamboo or food grade stainless steel. Plus they come with a silicone suction cup to keep them in place!
- Stasher Reusable Bags: These food-grade silicone bags are ideal for food, toiletries and even travel. They’re petroleum-, PVC- and latex-free, and they’re also dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
- SoYoung Linen Lunch Poche: Stop using plastic bags and elevate lunch with these Poches (French for “Pocket”) that complement foodie, fashion and wellness-focused lifestyles. We love that SoYoung is a local company from Toronto too!
- U-Konserve Stainless Steel Drinking Straws: These food-grade stainless steel straws are BPA-, phthalate-, PVC- and lead-free. Let’s help to eliminate the over 50 million straws Canadians discard daily.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.