Rebecca & Erin’s Picks – What’s New for Mamas!
There are so many new and exciting brands and products popping up on the virtual shelves at Well.ca for 2019! Here are our top 6 picks made with brand new parents in mind.
- Babyganics: Natural baby products we’re thrilled to carry! You can feel safe using these lotions, diapers, shampoos, sunscreens, detergents and cleansers on and around your babe.
- Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base: This portable breast pump is compact, cordless and easy to use. It’s discrete, silent and quick. Simply suction to your breast and the pump does the work for you!
- Freshly Picked Classic Diaper Bag in Olive: The ultimate multi-tasking diaper bag now comes in olive green. With 10 spacious pockets, metal feet, and a built-in change pad, it will see you through baby days and beyond.
- Rumina Naturals Womb To Grow: Started by 2 Canadian moms—both of whom are healthcare practitioners—these organic supplements provide nutritional support for pregnant and lactating women.
- Kristin Ess Hair Scalp Collection: An innovative collection from our top hair care brand, we’re especially loving the Micellar Shampoo to draw out oil and dirt. Great for any type of buildup!
- Soapwalla Deodorant Cream: This natural deodorant is made in small batches using organic ingredients. The cream —a blend of vegetable powders, charcoal & clay—absorbs moisture and helps inhibit bacteria.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.