Rebecca & Erin’s Litterless Lunch Picks for Adults
Kids aren’t the only ones who generate lunch waste! Whether it’s a snack for the road or lunch at the office, we can cut down on single-use waste with these gorgeous eco-friendly totes, bags, and flasks.
- Fluf Zippered Lunch Homemade: This Canadian company uses sustainably manufactures gorgeous organic cotton, machine washable, zippered lunch bags, totes & snack packs.
- Keep Leaf Organic Cotton Lunch Bag Bloom: This Canadian company makes stylish, eco-friendly totes—for everything from snacks to pencils—using environmentally and socially responsible production methods.
- Monbento MB Square Bento Blush: This bento is perfect for salads, generous sandwiches, and other complete meals, wherever you go. It even goes in the dishwasher and—gasp!—microwave.
- LunchBots Quad Stainless Steel: Made with food-grade stainless steel, these containers make a healthy lunch. Don’t spend a lot of time, just pack leftovers and some fresh veg and go.
- (re)zip Lay-Flat Reusable Bags Set: Say goodbye to plastic with these self-sealing, airtight, plastic free bags that can go from the freezer to the stove or microwave to the dishwasher.
- Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Lilac: Keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot with a perfectly-sized, BPA-free bottle that has a double wall vacuum—to keep your refreshments fresh!
- Corkcicle Poketo Canteen Confetti Blue: This vacuum-sealed, BPA and lead free canteen keeps sips cold for 25 hours or hot for 12. Bonus: a non-slip bottom and flat sides make it easy-to-hold.
Shop all back to school here
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.