Rebecca & Erin’s Holiday Entertaining Picks (feat. Caroline!)
Get yourself and your home ready for the holidays with some amazing heart- and home- warming gift ideas from Erin and Caroline. You already know Erin, but you haven’t met Caroline yet—she’s the food and snack buyer at Well.ca. Who better to help you choose entertaining and host gifts than someone who spends her days ordering foods and snacks?
- Cartwright & Butler Biscuit Tins: We love the Triple Chocolate Chunk but Erin loves the Salted Caramel. They’re both so delicious you’ll be reaching for the pretty tin time and time again.
- La Tourangelle Infused Artisan Oil Trio Set: All-natural certified organic sunflower oils infused with fresh herbs. This trio will inspire endless possibilities from salad dressing to high-heat cooking.
- 3/4 OZ. Discovery Kit: Handmade in Montreal, this gift set includes natural, small batch-crafted mixers for your fave drinks: tonic, ginger and cola. Go on, indulge (but invite us!)!
- Petite Maison by Wildly Delicious Brie Baker in Red: Doesn’t everyone love warm, decadently creamy baked brie? We know we do. Wow, your guests or gift one to your favourite host this holiday season (invite us!).
- Thymes Simmered Cider Poured Candle Mug: Indulge in the scent of apples mulled with crushed clove, cardamom, hints of bourbon and rum. After, the stainless steel mug can be used as a cup or vase.
- Wildly Delicious Chocolat Chaud: A cup of cocoa beside a fire is a perfect end to any winter day. Choose from Canadian-made peppermint- or orange-infused or go for the original dark chocolate.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.