Rebecca & Erin’s Family Day Picks (feat. Danielle!)
Don’t let the cold Canadian winter get you down—Family Day Weekend is coming! Here’s what Erin and Danielle (Baby & Kids Buyer) are going to be doing on the long weekend with their families (indoors and out).
- Merrithew Kids Yoga Mat and Merrithew Play & Exercise Kit for Kids: Get the fam into yoga this year. These high-quality products are awesome for everyone, including wee yogis who want to get zen (or active) with mom and dad.
- Gaiam Kids Balance Ball: Encourage kids to improve their posture while having fun with a yoga ball made just for them. Healthy posture is important—especially for those growing bodies.
- Zipfy Sled: Got to get your littles outside? This light – incredibly safe – sled is an exhilarating ride. Made for all ages (even parents!), it’s a perfect Family Day addition.
- Simply Protein Kids Bars (Chocolate Brownie and Strawberry Vanilla): While enjoying Family Day, anyone can get snacky. These bars, chips and trail mixes are high-protein, low-sugar and gluten-free. Go forth and treat your peeps.
- Soggy Doggy Board Game: This excitement-filled game is great for kids and adults alike. Gather the family and get ready for a hilarious time this Family Day. Who will get soaked first?
- Veggie Go’s Strawberry, Chia and Beet Bites: These snack-ready pouches are loaded with the tastes, textures and temptation of organic fruit and veggies in a combination you – and your wee ones – will love.
- Joie Microwave Popcorn Maker: Popcorn and a movie is the perfect end a day on the slopes (even if the slopes were at the park); this BPA-free silicone microwave popper makes delish popcorn.
For more health, lifestyle, and wellness videos, check out and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.