Rebecca & Erin’s Fall Picks for Baby & Kids
Cooler weather is on the way and it’s time to trade our flip flops and shorts in for sneakers and pants. Here are some of our picks for you and the littles, to help with Fall escapades and getaways.
- Rockit Portable Baby Rocker: Attach to buggy or stroller for hands-free rocking. The quiet, adjustable motor provides a 30 minute cycle—letting baby sleep soundly while you enjoy a coffee or shower.
- Paperclip The Jojo Backpack Diaper Bag: Fashionable and functional, this pack has a detachable, anti-microbial, liquid repellent, fold-out change pad. No one will know it’s a diaper bag until the magic happens!
- Juddlies Designs The Cottage Collection: New 100% organic cotton, “cottage” styles from this Canadian brand include stay-on slippers (great for wee feet!), sleepers and PJs… We only wish they came in our size!
- Kombi Red Buffalo Plaid Collection: Get baby ready for cool Canadian fall and winter excursions with these adorable mitts and hat. Designed in Canada and made with a special wool blend for warmth and softness.
- Baby Bum from Sun Bum: This is a new all-natural, gentle, vegan, tear and cruelty-free line from Sun Bum. Everything is pediatrician and dermatologist tested and contains extracts like coconut, shea and aloe.
- Kamik Boots: This new-to-us Canadian brand has been family-operated in Montreal since 1898. They have a longstanding commitment to keeping feet warm, dry, comfortable and happy.
- Beaba Silicone Dishware: From the makers of The Babycook comes high quality, microwave and dishwasher safe silicone plates, bowls and sets. Everything suctions to the table and stays put; GREAT for messy eaters!