Rebecca & Erin’s Fall Faves
As the hazy days of summer become mere memories, we are gearing up for fall. Cozy sweater weather mornings and scents that evoke peace and warmth, here are all the ways we can think of to spoil ourselves with perfect fall indulgences.
- Botanica Reishi Hot Chocolate: Perfect for a cozy morning, this delicious, modern take on the traditional mug of cocoa supports a healthy stress response and promotes relaxation.
- Harmonic Arts 5 Mushroom Chocolate Elixir:Packed with the extracts of 5 types of remedial mushrooms, this full-bodied chocolate elixir is meant to be as wholly restorative as it is flavourful.
- Nordic Label: Keep your little ones comfy and cozy this fall with these Danish cotton wardrobe basics like long- and short-sleeved tees, leggings and sweat pants.
- Soup Girl Detox Rosemary Turmeric Soup: With detoxifying herbs and spices like turmeric, ginger, cayenne, rosemary and fennel, this soup helps detoxify while warming you through and through.
- Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes Bottles :While these dessert-for-your-body cubes smell good enough to eat, DON’T. But DO Indulge in the shower or bath; they’re what those wee dry spots crave.
- Caudalie French Beauty Secrets Set :Need a bit of a fall beauty refresher? This set is perfect, with everything needed for a complete beauty routine (and it is an excellent value!).
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Frankincense Hydrating Cream: Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while keeping skin beautifully soft with this light moisturizer infused with frankincense and myrrh.
- Murphy & Jo Candles: Light up autumn with 80-hour, clean-burning, soy wax candles from this Toronto-based company that uses only locally-sourced, natural ingredients.
Shop all your cozy fall faves here!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.