Rebecca & Erin’s Cozy Fall Picks
Crisp mornings, colourful foliage and the smell of pumpkin spiced everything in the air. Perfect time of the year to start getting cozy–here are our top picks for one of our favourite times of the year.
- Beba Bean Sweater Moccs: Handmade from the softest wool, these gorgeous leather-soled booties are guaranteed to stay on baby’s feet (no small feat, that!). We love them so much, we only wish they came in our size. The only thing we love more than the actual booties—is that Beba Bean is a Canadian company!
- Lavami Coffee Body Scrub: This body scrub smells incredible! Made with finely ground coffee beans from the Calgary Heritage Roasting Co., coconut, raw sugar, sweet almond oil and natural essential oils, this body scrub exfoliates, moisturizes, and fights uneven skin tone and texture, all while smelling good enough to eat!
- Lavami Coffee Soap: Coffee is something we love—especially in the fall. Exfoliate and indulge with this delicious cinnamon, vanilla, and finely ground coffee soap. The bar holds up well in the shower and gives you a truly luxurious lather. Both these Lavami products are made from all-natural ingredients—so don’t worry about using them every single day.
- Bathorium CRUSH Charcoal Garden Detoxifying Bath Soak: We don’t get to take baths often, and when we do, we like to make the most of them. That’s why we love this product! It detoxes your body from the outside in with organic activated bamboo charcoal, relaxes and relieves aching muscles with epsom, and French sea salts and moisturizes with coconut milk!. Talk about the perfect fall indulgence!
- GROSCHE Fresno Double Wall Glass Mugs: Entirely handmade by artisans with scientific-grade glass, these beauties will keep our beverages warm on cool fall evenings. From cappuccinos and hot chocolate to apple cider and hot tea!
- GROSCHE Melbourn Bamboo Double Wall Glass French Press: Wishing we had the time to cozy up by the fire with a cuppa on a regular basis has us absolutely loving the glass Grosche line. This Canadian-based company provides access to 50+ days of safe drinking water for someone in need with every product purchased. While all French presses work similarly, if you’re going to brew, why not brew in style?
- Woodlot Candles: These all-natural, 60-hour candles made from clean burning coconut wax and GMO-free soy wax will be what we put beside the bath when we finally find time to relax. With classic fall scents (with a twist!) like Balsam, Fir & Clove, Eucalyptus, Cedar and even Orange & Cinnamon these candles are our new favourite way to pamper ourselves.
- Finesse Home Sedona Glass Diffuser: With loads of essential oil combination suggestions on our site we’re certain you’ll find the perfect one for your home this season. This beautiful vaporizer uses ultrasonic vibrations—meaning no heat required (keeping your family safe from hot vapours and allows your oils to maintain their full aroma profiles). Another safety feature we love: the unit automatically shuts off when the water level is too low.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.