Rebecca & Erin’s Green & Natural Roundup
Plastic-Free July has come and gone and the littles are back to school, but we’re still thinking of how to help you green your life. We know little changes make a big difference, so here are some of our fave new green & natural products.
- Smash + Tess The Saturday Romper: This comfy (Canadian-based) romper is the perfect wardrobe staple. Wear it to bed, at home, and to the grocery store—but we’re having trouble keeping these in stock, so don’t wait!
- Organika Marine Collagen: Collagen is (still) trending! This sustainably sourced marine collagen from Canadian fave Organika is odour- and flavour-free, has 9g of collagen per serving and is paleo, keto and pescetarian friendly.
- Living Libations Rose Glow Serum: This silky face serum creates a radiant, dewy glow that restores and harmonizes the most gentle of skin—no wonder it’s loved by famous Canadians Sophie Trudeau and Alanis Morissette!
- Tastell Organic Soybean Spaghetti: We love that this protein- and fibre-packed pasta is made with just two ingredients: soybeans and water! Also filled with potassium, iron, omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, it’s a perfect meal.
- Hurraw! Balm: Hurraw! Balm is all natural and vegan—made from premium raw and organic ingredients. It’s also long lasting, never grainy, pocket melt proof…and absolutely delicious. We’re loving the tinted Black Cherry Balm!
- Attitude Baby Leaves: Pamper your littles with a new, hypoallergenic, 100% natural product line from an amazing Canadian green & natural brand that we know and love. Delicately crafted for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Mind Your Bees Beeswax Food Wraps: You don’t want to be wrapped in plastic all day, and neither does your food. These Canadian-made, eco-friendly beeswax food wraps are both practical and beautiful. Plus these fun prints are exclusive to Well.ca!