Peanut Butter Cacao Chip Fudge
Sometimes you just need to treat yourself! This peanut butter cacao chip fudge by our friends at Manitoba Harvest is an easy (and surprisingly healthy!) recipe that’s made with protein-rich peanut butter, hemp hearts, and cacao nibs for a treat you can feel good about.
Peanut Butter Cacao Chip Fudge Recipe
Makes 1 square pan
- 1 cup & 1 tablespoon coconut oil (room temperature state)
- 1 cup creamy organic peanut butter (room temperature state)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2-1 full banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt (dash)
Crust: 1/2 cup Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts
Toppings: 1-2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, softened to drizzle-able state, 1-2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs.
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender or vita mix.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spread crust of Hemp Hearts on the bottom of your square pan.
- Pour the blended mizture right on top of the Hemp Hearts.
- Warm the peanut butter topping and drizzle over the mixture. Sprinkle cacao nibs over top.
- Place the dish in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until the center has firmed up enough to slice into bars.
- The mixture is thick so start slow on your bender.
- We also melted some cacao nibs and drizzled that on top as well as the peanut butter.
Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Manitoba Harvest strives to manufacture the highest quality hemp food products, to educate on the nutritional and environmental benefits of hemp, and to support sustainability in all that they do. When you choose Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods and Oils, you can be assured of quality and environmentally conscious business practices. They’re proud of what they do and want you to feel good about it, too!