Get Inspired By 3 Summer-Perfect Makeup Looks
Put your best face forward this summer with 3-summer perfect makeup looks! Read on as we teach you how to create these looks using our favourite natural makeup picks, so that you can be confident you’re making a beautiful, healthy choice for your skin.
Beach Babe Bronze
A bronzed look is perfect for summer. This look is laid back, simple, and super easy to achieve. Here’s what you’ll need:
1) Bronzer: This look is all about sun-kissed beach babe beauty, and a good bronzer is a must. Mineral Fusion’s Luster Bronzer Duo delivers natural, flattering warmth for a sunkissed glow and a soft, shimmering highlighter all in one!
2) Volumizing Mascara: You’ll want to apply a coat of volumizing mascara like Dr. Hauschka Volume Mascara to your top lashes to make them pop. We love that this super volumizing formula gives you thick, full lashes without any harsh chemicals.
3) Coral Lipstick: A fun, playful lipstick is the perfect finishing touch for this look. We recommend Pacifica Devocean Natural Lipstick Deeply Devoted Creamy Color in Tenderness – it’s smooth, vegan-friendly, super hydrating, and works on a wide range of skin tones.
We think summer is the perfect time of year to play with bright, fun, tropical colours, and if you’re a fan of bold makeup looks, this one will be right up your alley! Here’s what you’ll need:
1) Concealer: If you’re like most of us, you weren’t blessed with naturally flawless skin. We love Zorah’s Concealer because it helps to brighten up under eye shadows, and has a rich, creamy consistency to minimize discolouration and corrective pigments to disguise blemishes and spots.
2) Bright Eyeshadow: This look all about bold eyes, so now’s the time to go bright or go home! Pure Anada Pressed Mineral Eye Color Pans come in a range of fun shades and are silky smooth and long-wearing. Plus, they’re made with natural mineral pigments and organic jojoba oil!
3) Hot Pink Lipstick: Finish off this look with a fun, hot pink shade. We love Pure Anada’s Petal Perfect Lipstick in Strawberry Cream – it’s a bright pink lipstick made with super moisturizing certified organic rosehip seed oil.
A fresh face with a classic red lip is a timeless summer look for a reason – it’s sophisticated, simple, and universally flattering. Here’s how to get the look:
1) Skin-Perfecting Foundation: Smooth, even skin is key to this look, so make sure you start with a smoothing foundation to ensure a flawless face. We love Pure Anada Smooth & Conceal Liquid Foundation, because it’s an awesome 2-in-1 foundation and concealer that’s made with nourishing coconut oil, argan oil, and sea buckthorn.
2) Black Eyeliner: Reach for an inky black liner like Zorah Liquid Liner to make your peepers pop. This formula is transfer-resistant (meaning it won’t smudge off on your creases) super long lasting, and made with nourishing, moisturizing argan oil.
3) Red Lipstick & Liner: Achieving the perfect red pout is key to this classic look. Start by lining your lips with a lip pencil like Zuzu Luxe Cosmetics Lipliner in Bounce, a red shade that offers a precise line and excellent hold. Then, swipe on a coat of red lipstick. We love Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon in Napa Vineyard because it’s 100% natural and delivers creamy, matte colour that’s comfortable to wear all day.