25 Sep Homemade Hummus Recipe | Learn it in 60 Seconds
Smooth and creamy hummus is super easy to make yourself – just blend chickpeas, tahini, olive oil and some spices up! Tastes even better than the store-bought variety. Watch to learn it in 60 seconds.
- Garlic – 2 SMALL CLOVES (chopped)
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 4 TBSP
- Chickpeas – 1 CAN (drained & rinsed)
- Good quality Olive Oil – 2 TBSP
- Water – 1/3 CUP
- Good quality Tahini – 2 TBSP
- Paprika – pinch (optional)
+ Veggies and Crackers for serving. Try making your own healthy crackers with this easy seed crackers recipe!
- ADD ALL INGREDIENTS TO BLENDER
- BLEND ON HIGH UNTIL SMOOTH
- SCOOP HUMMUS INTO A BOWL (use a spatula)
- GARNISH WITH OLIVE OIL, PAPRIKA, & PARSLEY (optional)
- SERVE WITH VEGGIES & CRACKERS