You Need to Try This Incredible Zucchini Noodle Salad with Stuffed Peppers
Our friends at Manitoba Harvest came for a lunchtime visit to the Well.ca Toronto Office today for a lunch and learn session, and they brought this delicious and healthy raw zucchini noodle salad with stuffed peppers. Get the super easy recipe below!
- 1 cup zucchini noodles, from about 1/2 zucchini, spiraled
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary, dry
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dry
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- Place all ingredients into a bowl. Toss to mix.
- To serve, transfer into bowl.
- Garnish with two tablespoons of Hemp Hearts.
That’s it! A super easy, super filling dish that you can feel good about eating!
What’s your favourite way to use Hemp Hearts?
Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Manitoba Harvest strives to manufacture the highest quality hemp food products, to educate on the nutritional and environmental benefits of hemp, and to support sustainability in all that they do. When you choose Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods and Oils, you can be assured of quality and environmentally conscious business practices. They’re proud of what they do and want you to feel good about it, too!