Healthy(ish) Party Mix | Learn It in 60 Seconds!
Party mix is always a hit! Feel better about snacking on this healthier version that is just as addictive. Learn it in 60 seconds!
For the Mix:
- Gluten-Free Pretzels – 2 CUPS
- Unsalted Rice Crackers – 1 CUP (halved)
- Rice Puffs – 1 CUP
- Raw Cashews – 1 CUP
- Raw Pumpkin Seeds – 1/2 CUP
For the Sauce:
- Nutritional Yeast – 1/4 CUP
- Ghee – 1/2 CUP
- Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 CLOVE (grated or pressed)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste!
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 250°F
- COMBINE “MIX” INGREDIENTS IN A LARGE BOWL
- ADD SAUCE TO INGREDIENTS
- TOSS TO COAT EVENLY
- POUR MIXTURE ONTO PARCHMENT-LINED BAKING PAN
- SPRINKLE WITH SALT & PEPPER
- BAKE AT 250°F FOR 1 HOUR
- COOL & ENJOY!