17 Nov DIY Whipped Body Butter | Learn it in 60 Seconds
This whipped body butter recipe is made from ultra-moisturizing natural oils, and smells like Mint Chocolate! A great DIY gift idea for the holidays. Watch to learn it in 60 seconds.
- Shea Butter – 3 TBSP
- Cocoa Butter – 2 TBSP
- Coconut Oil – 2 TBSP
- Sweet Almond Oil – 2 TBSP
- Jojoba Oil – 1 TBSP
- Tapioca Starch – 1/2 TBSP
- Vitamin E Oil – 1/4 TSP
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 3-4 drops
- MELT OILS in simmering water, or double boiler. Stir well to get rid of any chunks.
- CHILL UNTIL OPAQUE, for about 30 minutes. Oils should be solid.
- ADD TAPIOCA STARCH, VITAMIN E OIL, PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL.
- WHIP UNTIL FLUFFY, for about 4 minutes.
- ADD TO CONTAINER, or MASON JAR. Decorations and labels are optional.
- GIFT! Or keep for yourself!