DIY Bath Salts with Essential Oils
Taking a hot bath with this relaxing bath salt blend is the perfect way to unwind after a busy day. Epsom salts help to promote detoxification, ease tension and soothe muscle soreness. Bergamot oil and lavender oil are naturally relaxing , while clary sage oil helps to soothe anxiety and relieve back pain, muscle stiffness, and menstrual cramps.
- 10 drops of Lavender Oil
- 8 drops of Bergamot Oil
- 5 drops of Clary Sage Oil
- 2 cups of Epsom Salt
- ¼ cup of Baking Soda
- ¼ cup of Sea Salt
- Food Colouring of your choice (optional)
- A jar or other sealable container to store your bath salts
- Pour Epsom salt, baking soda, and sea salt into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add in essential oils and food colouring (if using), and continue to mix until combined.
- Store in a sealable container in a cool, dry place and enjoy!