DIY Antibacterial Spray with Tea Tree Oil
Love your store bought antibacterial spray but not so in love with the potent scent (or the chemicals)? Try this simple tea tree oil spray for disinfecting all high use surfaces such as door handles and toilets.
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons Eco-Pioneer Pure Borax
- 1/2 teaspoon NOW Tea Tree Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Nature Clean Unscented Liquid Soap
- Reusable spray bottle (like this one from Bio Green Crystals)
- E-cloth general purpose cloth
Tea tree oil has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties, so simply combine all ingredients into your spray bottle. Then while you’re spring cleaning, spray liberally and wipe clean with a fresh e-cloth.
I had sensitive skin and a sensitive soul, and I’m always looking to beautify my life through makeup, fashion, and holistic health. I’m a writer by birthright who loves speculative fiction and inspiring people through words. I’m also really silly, irreverent, and fun-loving.