5 Ways to Use NUTRITIONAL YEAST | #5things5WAYS
Don’t be scared by the name – nutritional yeast is actually delicious, and very good for you! Nicole, Content Coordinator here at Well.ca, takes us through her top 5 ways to use nutritional yeast.
Nicole’s 5 Ways:
- Sprinkle it on your popcorn for a nutty, cheesy boost!
- Make your own vegan cheesy sauce with nutritional yeast! Nicole’s fave recipe is from Oh She Glows.
- Add it to homemade kale chips for a crunchier, cheesier chip.
- Make your own “parmesan” by blending cashews, garlic powder and nutritional yeast. Sprinkle on everything!
- Mix with oil (like avocado or hemp), apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper for an easy salad dressing.
Shop Nicole’s favourite nutritional yeast here!
Nicole is the Content Specialist at Well.ca, when she’s not planning videos and blogging, she’s browsing recipes and hunting for new healthy snacks.