18 Oct Zoe’s 5 Clean Beauty Faves | #5THINGS5ways
Clean beauty is all about non-toxic, cruelty-free, organic ingredients that will help make you look AND feel your best. Zoe, our Social Media Manager, shares top 5 faves from our Clean Beauty Market.
Zoe’s Top 5 Picks:
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser: This Brightening Cleanser from Indie Lee is all natural and very gentle, yet it cleanses just as well as a conventional cleanser. It pumps out like a gel, but will lather up really nicely when you add a little water. This cleanser leaves your skin clean without stripping away any of the moisture. Plus it smells amazing!
- Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Face Mist: This face mist from Herbivore Botanicals is super versatile! You can use it as a toner after you cleanse your skin or throughout the day to give your skin a boost. You can also use it as a makeup setting spray to get rid of “powdery” looks. As an added bonus, it smells like a rose garden.
- Pai Skincare Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil: This is one of the best oils to add to your skincare routine – it’s loaded with fatty acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and lots of other good stuff! The best part about it is how quickly it’s absorbed by the skin, it’s not greasy like a traditional oil. Highly recommend!
- Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use Classic: This Multi Use stick looks like a giant lipstick, but it can do so much more! Use it on your lips, cheeks and eyes to create a monochromatic look. It’s the perfect size for travel, and a great way to save time in the morning.
- COOLA Face Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30: Even if you apply sunscreen in the morning, it’s a good idea to apply more throughout the day. This Face Makeup Setting Spray from COOLA has SPF, and you can spray it overtop (or underneath) your makeup without disturbing anything.
If you’re thinking of adding more clean beauty products to your routine, check out our Clean Beauty Market!